Cari

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Contoh percakapan dalam Bahasa Inggris



Wawan : Good morning, my friend!
Graselita : Good morning. How are you?

Wawan : I’m fine, and you?
Graselita : I’m fine too.  We didn’t meet for a long time . Glad to see U
Wawan : Yes, so am I. By the way did you watch the Miss World Contest on TV some days ago?
Graselita  : Yes, I did. They are very good. I like the finalist from French and Philipines. How about you?
Wawan : Why did you like them? I think the finalist from Espanol better than the finalist from Philipines.
Graselita : Yeah, but in my mind the finalist from Philipines is the best.
Wawan : Why did you say it?
Graselita : Because she is smart, beautiful, and behavior.
Wawan : I don’t think so. I think the finalist from Espanol is more beautiful and smarter than the finalist from Philipines.
Graselita : Oh.. No. I think the finalist from Philipines smarter than the finalist from Espanol she could answer the questions very well.
Wawan : OK… that's Ur opinion. Miss Philipines is the winner isn't she ?. By the way what’s your opinion about Vania, the finalist from Indonesia?
Graselita : I think Vania is good enough. Although she can’t be the winner but she can showed a good performance and she can compete with the other people from the other country.
Wawan : Ok, I hope someday there will be a winner from Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

silahkan berkomentar dengan baik